Finding the perfect gift for someone can place a lot of pressure on you. What if you buy something that is the wrong size, or they don't like the color. Not everyone wears jewelry so there goes that option, and maybe the last thing they need is another bathrobe. This is why candles are the perfect gift for any occasion, they can't be too big or too small and the colors are generally neutral so they'll go with anything. But to further convince you why candles are perfect, I have put together some of the top reasons why people would rather receive a candle than a pair of slippers (Yes, we cover Candle Gift!!).
• Perfect For All Ages – Well, you will have to use a little common sense here, I don't think a newborn would appreciate the gift of a candle; but everyone else will be thrilled. From teenagers to grandparents, candles make an ideal gift. They provide a great scent that fills every room with a relaxing aroma.
• Emergency Gifts – How many times have you accidentally forgotten someone's birthday only to have them stop by later that week? When this happens, you can easily reach into your emergency candle stash and present them with a great gift. If you don't have an emergency candle stash, it may be time to start building one- That's what we call last minute candle gift.
• Inexpensive – Candles are by far one of the most inexpensive, yet long-lasting gifts you can give. Sending someone flowers is a great idea, but those flowers will only last a few days. If you gift someone a candle, that gift will continue to be used for weeks and possibly months depending on the size.
• Easy To Use – Candles are generally pretty easy to operate, you light the wick, sit back and enjoy. This makes them one of the desirable gifts for someone who is constantly working or on the go. It allows the recipient to relax and take some time for themselves, they are also great at relieving the stress all of us experience on a daily basis.
• They Smell Good – One of the best things about receiving a candle is the scent that your home is filled with once you light it. They allow you to go about your daily activities while enjoying the scent throughout your home. They are not just enjoyable for those who live in the home, everyone who visits gets to enjoy the benefits of a great smelling candle.
I hope you found the reasons listed above as convincing enough to run out and stock up on some candles. Candle gift really makes a good present for the hard to buy for people on your list, and they can be found in numerous designs and scents. Just remember, not everyone will enjoy a purple glitter filled candle; keep the person's personality in mind when purchasing candle gifts and you'll do fine.